Our client is the world’s #1 sustainable hanger brand, offering unique designer solutions for a greener fashion and retail industry. Headquartered in Amsterdam they develop fully sustainable, high quality, custom-made hangers offering companies exactly what they need to complement their brand while serving the environment at the same time. The result: three unique hanger programs, offering unique designer solutions for a greener fashion, retail and hospitality industry. As leaders in sustainable innovation, they now offer new product solutions with off-the-shelf designs, made-to-measure design programs and in-house manufacturing capabilities under one united responsibility: caring for the earth.
The Sales Manager Europe is an international sales & management role. You will be responsible for motivating and advising the members of the sales team (5 FTE in NL & UK) to improve their performance and function as a key-account manager for DACH-region clients. The Sales Manager will meet with sales staff on a weekly basis to discuss goals, progress, and results and report on progress of sales within the territory to the Commercial Managing Director Europe. You will take care of effective planning, setting sales goals, analysing data on past performance and projecting future performance. The ideal candidate is innovative, generating original solutions and lots of ideas, while being decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly.
• Bachelors degree
• 5+ years of international B2B sales experience selling to fashion, retail and hospitality industries
• 2+ years of management experience
• Languages: fluent English and German
• Target-driven with a demonstrated ability to achieve sales objectives
• You are a hands-on person, willing to take on the opportunities and challenges with a no-nonsense approach
• Be detail focused, methodical, and organized
• Set a good example for the team
• Customer focus and people skills
• Join an international fast growing team
• Monthly salary: € 4.500,--
• Attractive bonus
• Laptop, telephone, travel expenses
• 25 holiday days per year